Not sure what to expect at your appointment, here's a few pointers...
- Make sure the house is the right temperature for you.
- If you'd like to burn a candle, feel free. (Could I ask that you don't use incense sticks though, as they make me sneeze like crazy.)
- I'll need enough space for my massage couch and a little space to be able to move around it.
- I bring everything I need with me. (If you are having a pregnancy massage, please have 3/4 pillows handy to help support you.)
- I usually show up to an appointment 5-10 minutes early so I can set up and we can start on time. If I'm running late or stuck in traffic, I'll endevour to text you to let you know. There isn't always somewhere for me to pull over though, so it may not always be possible.
- You'll generally be expected to undress to your pants for massage. You can keep your bra on if you want to and I'll just unhook it as I need to.
- Only the body part I'm working on will be exposed at any given time, you will always be draped appropriately.
- Please let me know when booking if there are any issues with parking. Is your road permitted or do you have a designated parking space? Just let me know.
Q: Can I have my own music or do I have to listen to yours?
A: Of course you can listen to your own music if you want. That's no problem at all.
Q: Can I pay by card?
A: Yes, we have a mobile card reader, but please be aware if you are in a bit of a dead zone for phone signals, I may need your wifi code to enable you to pay by card.
Q: I'm having a pregnancy massage, do you need anything extra?
A: I bring everything I need with me. For a pregnancy massage though I will need some extra pillows, about 4 normal bed pillows is usually enough.
Q: I'm a bit on the larger size. Is that ok?
A: That is not a problem at all. It makes no difference to me how big, small, tall or short you are. Please be aware that my couch has a safe working weight of 22 stone or 140 kg.
Q: I never know whether to tip or not. Yay or nay?
A: Tipping is entirely discretionary. Its never expected, but always appreciated.
That's it. You can now just enjoy your massage, now you know what to expect. If you have any further questions, please feel free to email or text and I'll be happy to answer your questions.