Here we are with our new normal. The government has issued guidelines that I need to adhere to and there are a few additional changes of my own that I’ve added in. You will see at the bottom of the page is a health questionnaire that will need to be completed before EVERY treatment. These guidelines will be in effect until restrictions are completely lifted and we go back to our old normal…still with me? Here we go.
- I’ll be washing my hands surgeon style up to my elbows (I work with my forearms and elbows quite a lot) before and after treatment. Please point me in the direction of a bathroom or kitchen for me to do so and have a clean towel or kitchen roll available for me to dry my hands.
- I’m required to wear a visor at all times. You are not required to wear a mask, but would ask that you do when face up or sidelying on the couch. I will have disposable masks to give you if you don’t have your own.
- I will have to take your temperature (contactless) prior to treatment, if it exceeds 37.8 degrees I will be unable to treat you..
- Payments will be completely contactless with immediate effect. As most of my treatments are over £45 you can pay with Apple or Google Pay if you have that set up or you can pay via bank transfer immediately after treatment. Bank payment details are as follows:
Account Name: Blissful Thinking (The bank can't seem to figure out why the account name and bank details don't match, but you can just bypass this. It's being looked into.)
Sort Code: 09-01-55
Account No: 50973680
- Please be aware that if you feel unwell in any way or think you may have been in contact with someone diagnosed with Covid-19, please cancel your booking. There are no cancellation fees and I’ll be happy to reschedule for a later date. I may have to do the same so please be understanding if that happens.
- I'm able to do limited facial work. So I'll be able to help with any TMJ issues in a limited capacity. Obviously intra-oral work is prohibited.
- Please open a window to help ventilate the room we'll be working in. I understand this may not be possible especially when the weather cools down, so we can judge it on the day. Please have an additional blanket close by if your prone to getting cold.
- If you are having a pregnancy massage, please have at least 4/5 pillows available. These can be a combination of normal bed pillows and sofa cushions, this is to help you be supported and comfortable during your massage. I'm not able to bring pillows anymore, so we'll be reliant on what you have available.
- A health questionnaire will be sent to you before your appointment and will need to be completed before every treatment. All forms will be sent to you as I'm trying to become as contactless as possible. You can find the questionnaire here C-19 Health Questionnaire.
- I have a QR code for the NHS Test and Trace app, should you need it. I'll have it in my bag at all times should you want to use it. It's not a requirement for treatment, but I have to have it available for you. PLEASE ASK IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ZAP IT. I have so many protocols to remember now, it's a distinct possibility I'll forget to offer it to you.
I hope these guidelines are clear, I’m desperate to make things as seamless as I can and would love for you to follow these guidelines if possible. Thank you so much.